[mythtv-users] Computer case recoomendations. Silverstone LC16M.

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 26 14:13:34 UTC 2007

Not yet. I'm going to replace my TV in the next week or two, and will
get cracking on Myth shortly after that. I still don't see anything
that - to me - beats the Silverstone. The Silverstone isn't perfect
but I particularly like the door for the optical drive tray - any
case which requires me to double-sided sticky-tape a rectangle of
aluminium to get a shiny appearance just isn't going to cut it.

With regards the questions in your other post I have seen no remarks
on getting the volume dial & play/rewind buttons working in Linux /
Myth. Even if those are unresponsive, this still looks like the best
case to me. I think the display and the remote should be fine, tho' -
I am sure others on this list are using this case.

Stroller.