[mythtv-users] Output to monitor and Projector

mythtv-users at jaredharvey.com mythtv-users at jaredharvey.com
Thu Jan 25 11:13:41 UTC 2007

Hello Yan / list,

YS> I  just  got  done  building a 3 headed Myth box - one TV out, two
YS> monitor  outs, the kids can watch a movie and/or play games on the
YS> TV and do work at the same time. (Yea, right. :~) )

YS> Two independent login sessions and one myth session, all active at
YS> once.

YS> I'll try to document this over the next few days.

I've  started a similar approach, but with two outputs. One TV out and
one VGA. My attempt to document is found here

http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythTV_on_Fedora_Core_VGA%26composite

I  was only to get one display at a time, but could switch between the
two  via  the  remote. The problem I ran into was that when you switch
from VT7 to VT8 it shuts off the other VT. I would be quite happy if I
can get them to both work at the same time.

Best regards.

 Jared Harvey                        HAM KB1GTT

e-mail jared at jaredharvey.com
Web page http://jaredharvey.com