[mythtv-users] 2nd recording didn't happen?!

Dwight Morgan dwightbulk at charter.net
Mon Jan 22 23:27:35 UTC 2007

I have a HDHR and PVR250 that showed scheduled recordings last night.  The HDHR recording didn't happen.  No errors in the backend.log or anything. I saw that it was in the upcoming recording section as going to record, then this morning no sign of the recording.  Luckily it was a backup to the replay :)

Thanks!
-Dwight

Intel DG965Wh, core 2 duo 1.4 ghz running sata on a seagate 750MB drive.  Software is FC6 2.6.19-1.2895.fc62.6.19-1.2895.f.  Mythtv is running .20.  installed from RPM using Myth-suite.