[mythtv-users] Cannot do anything with music

Bryan Pluta bryanpluta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 08:53:15 UTC 2007

  went to go play some music today and nothing will respond. I can watch
Live TV and recordings just fine with sound, I can play music with Xine
just fine, but the front end will not do anything when I try to enter
Listen to Music under the media library. I also cannot get into the
music settings to verify that all the directories are still correct,
even though they haven't changed. When I have the menu option selected
and press enter or the right arrow nothing happens, almost like I didn't
even press the button. I have knoppmyth R5D1 with the .20 upgrade.
Everything has been working just fine till today and nothing has changed.

How can I get to listen to music again?