[mythtv-users] Internal Player w/ HD

Jack Madison jack at webhouse.cc
Fri Jan 19 19:06:51 UTC 2007

Yup, I have a 4:3 rear projection HDTV, bought it in '00.  I'm just
starting to play with Mythtv on it, and while the S-Video is
surprisingly clear, 720x480 seems to give the best results for me.  I do
have an issue with it cutting off the edge all the way around, but I
think that's in my nvidia settings.