[mythtv-users] using nuvexport from another (powerful) machine: "This host not configured for myth"

Peter Dash peter.dash at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 13:37:53 UTC 2007

I did something similar (in my case using a more powerful desktop to
do the transcoding) by setting it up as a slave backend - it doesn't
have to have any capture cards set up (which is good as there are
none). Just setup the transcoding as a user job on the slave backend
and make sure that that user job only runs on the slave backend which
is a setting somewhere.

Peter.