[mythtv-users] Getting control of my remote [SOLVED]

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Tue Jan 16 11:50:45 UTC 2007

Matthias,

Thank you for replying.

Your note about spelling and case inspired me to use the irw to go
through all the buttons on my remote and make sure I've got the exact
names for all of them. When I did that, it made me realize that the
example lircrc file I got which was supposed to be for my Hauppauge
card, was erratic when it came to correct naming.

I now seem to have the remote buttons worked out, and for the most part,
mapped to the correct commands in MythTV.

For the benefit of others who may have a Hauppauge PVR-150, I'll include
here a blank lircrc file which has all the correct button names. Hope
that helps others.

# Hauppauge PVR-150 Buttons

#Go
begin