[mythtv-users] Recording issues...am I asking for help in the wrong way??

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Sun Jan 14 07:04:34 UTC 2007

Kevin:

OK, that worked.  If I use the "LiveTV" recording profile, it records an
analog channel.

So, I should always use the "LiveTV" profile for analog, and "default", or
"high quality" for digital???

I assume also that if the last liveTV I was watching was on the dvb side,
it should still work (I will try this as well).

Thanks
Bob

P.S. I did jump on IRC...that channel is quite busy, but I asked a couple
of questions, never got an answer.