[mythtv-users] Remote not working in Myth, irw sees it

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 01:23:02 UTC 2007

This is a fresh install of Myth on Fedora Core 6. The remote worked on my
old install on FC4, so I know the hardware is ok (Or at least, it used to
be)

I'm using a PVR-150 with the grey remote that has the four colored buttons
on the bottom. I set it up using Jarrod's guide. Lircd is running, and if I
fire up irw and hit the remote, I see messages corresponding to the button
I'm pressing, ending in Hauppauge_350. I have a lircrc file from Jarod's
guide in /home/mythtv/.mythtv

What else should I check?