[mythtv-users] JobQueue: Skipping 'Flag Commercials', should run on xxx instead

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:54:33 UTC 2007

<I've searched the archives, and didn't find a good answer to this issue>

I've rechecked all the 'settings' values in the sql table, and none of
them have the "run jobs on" boxes checked. restarted all MBE/SBE's,
and still seeing these in the logs:

 Skipping 'Flag Commercials' job for chanid 1021 @ 20070108180000,
should run on 'sbe1' instead
 Skipping 'Flag Commercials' job for chanid 1021 @ 20070109140000,
should run on 'sbe3' instead
 Skipping 'Flag Commercials' job for chanid 1021 @ 20070108180000,
should run on 'sbe1' instead
 Skipping 'Flag Commercials' job for chanid 1021 @ 20070109140000,
should run on 'sbe3' instead
 Skipping 'Flag Commercials' job for chanid 1021 @ 20070108180000,
should run on 'sbe1' instead

It's the same two jobs. Neither one was recorded on sbe1 or sbe3. The
end result is while there are CPU's free, jobs sit in the queue
waiting for sbe1 or sbe3, respectively, to get done... This doesn't
seem right to me.

Here's what the SQL query shows:

mysql> select * from settings where value like "jobsrunonrecordhost";
| value               | data | hostname |
| JobsRunOnRecordHost | 0    | NULL     |