[mythtv-users] Where to start?

Damian Surr damian at gingermagic.com
Tue Jan 9 13:29:35 UTC 2007

Thanks Ashley, I didn't realise they were so cheap.
Think I'll get two of those unless I see something better in this thread.

Would you suggest putting 2 in straight away, or setting one up first
and adding a second?

Now I just need to figure out which graphics card can do what I'd want
(and actually decide what I want in terms of projector and resolution)

Damian