[mythtv-users] My FIOS TV experiences

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Jan 8 20:37:56 UTC 2007

Jerry Rubinow <jerrymr at gmail.com> says:
> In any case, the guy I talked to in technical support at Verizon agreed with
> me that none of those channels should be encrypted (after he put me on hold
> for a few minutes, presumably talking with a supervisor) and said they're
> going to look into fixing the problem and would give me a call back.

Good luck in getting unencrypted access to the OTA HD channels.

Meanwhile, I have a question on something else you wrote in your
initial message:

	The rest have these flags set to 0 and test-mpeg2 has no
	problem.

Does "rest" include HD premium movie channels like HBO and Showtime?
If so, that'd certainly be a godsend to all who can subscribe to
Verizon FIOS!