[mythtv-users] nuvexport; option missing

GARETH GLACCUM gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Sun Jan 7 22:16:11 UTC 2007

Hi Nik,
I was having this problem, managed to solve it for myself today. First, I
was performing a tail on the mythbackend log, and the mysql.log.
Next I ran:
mysqlcheck -p mythconverg
This showed up I had several corrupted databases (including codecparams)
I then ran (among others)
mysqlcheck -p -r mythconverg codecparams

Also, try navigating to your storage dir, and running:
mythtranscode -p autodetect -V 9 -I ./<input>.mpg

where input is one of your .mpg files. Does this transcode work?
Gareth