[mythtv-users] my mencoder HDTV to hr.hdtv encoding script SLIGHTLY UPDATED!

casey dunn casey.dunn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 18:59:22 UTC 2007

On 1/5/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've put a slightly updated version of the script up at
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User:Steveadeff#HR.HDTV_script

I'm trying to run your script and I get a few errors.

One is I had to add [ ] around the -z and -e if statements.

Second is I'm getting manny pc: command not found errors.

/home/lan/HR.HDTV.sh: line 91: pc: command not found
Aspect Ratio:
/home/lan/HR.HDTV.sh: line 23: pc: command not found
Audio Size in MB =
Total Size = 700
/home/lan/HR.HDTV.sh: line 43: pc: command not found
Videosize =  MB
/home/lan/HR.HDTV.sh: line 97: pc: command not found
Videosize =