[mythtv-users] MythArchive:Sort by date

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 18:02:28 UTC 2007

On 1/5/07, Cecil Watson <cwatson at linkline.com> wrote:
> I recorded some marathons over the New Year weekend.  I'm now starting
> to archive the shows to DVD.  Either it isn't currently in MythArchive
> or I cannot find the setting, but I cannot sort the recordings by date
> and time.  It sorts by the subtitle of the short, has a result, one has
> to jump around to get the shows so thier are in order when burnt.  So,
> is currently possible to sort by date and time with MythArchive 0.20-fixes?
>
> Regards,
>
> Cecil

Not sure about sorting by date/time, but I did submit a patch to
mythweb that allowed me to sort by programid so that I could at least
tell what order the shows go in.  I planned on using that info to burn
season dvd's using mytharchive, but haven't gotten that far.  Perhaps
it could be a starting point if mytharchive doesn't sort by time/date.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/12309