[mythtv-users] Mytharchive - Time Date Mismatch Imported Database

scott at tbwifi.ca scott at tbwifi.ca
Thu Jan 4 15:57:48 UTC 2007

I would like to add some more details to my particular situation.  I have
exported my old database from a previous version using the techniques
listed in http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-23.html#ss23.5.  I followed
the same restore instructions for bringing it into the new version.  This
procedure did allow me to watch the old recordings.  What appears to be
still “broken” is that the cut points are missing.  This is fixed with a
new transcode.  The more serious problem lies with the inability to
produce a DVD archive of even a newly transcoded “fixed” file.  Mike has
suggested what appears to be another iteration of the backup, restore, and
additional mythtv-setup all within the new 0.20 version.  Does this fix
the name, date, and time issues that seem to be the stumbling block with
archiving older files?

SFS