[mythtv-users] QT MySql error (it looks like qtmysql is installed)

Pat Lorton klorton at indiana.edu
Tue Jan 2 22:36:59 UTC 2007

Hi,  I think this was my problem as well.  I rebuilt qt-3 (I have both
qt-3 and qt-4 installed), and it fixed the problem.  Very bizarre that I
didn't have to do this on the amd64 machine, but I may have rebuilt qt-3
on that machine after upgrading mysql since I was toying around with
doing development using qt on that machine -- before I moved over to
qt4.  Regardless, if anyone else has this problem you might want to try
rebuilding qt3.

Thanks for the help everyone!
Pat