[mythtv-users] problems with mkinitrd patch

s networks1 at cox.net
Tue Jan 2 22:09:25 UTC 2007

Hello all.  I am setting up MythTV with Jarrod's instructions using a
PVR350.  In the section "Running X on the PVR-350's TV-Out-" it has
instructions for patching mkinitrd.  I downloaded the patch but when I tried
to apply it I got

Hunk #1 FAILED at 97.

Hunk #2 succeeded at 725 with fuzz 2 (offset 227 lines).

In the resulting mkinitrd-ivtv.rej rejects file line 100 which includes the
[--ivtvdev] argument is flagged.  Anyone know what the problem is?

TIA.

Steve