[mythtv-users] using myth-tv for gaming (external station)

gasser gasser at websource.ch
Tue Jan 2 17:53:26 UTC 2007

Hi everybody

I'd like to use mythtv for gaming on my playstation. I have connected my
station to the composite-in of my tv-capturing card (hauppauge pvr 350) and
set the channel up using mythtv-setup.
Now, i'm able to switch to the playstation in mythTV and i do see the pic and
hear the sound.
My only problem is, that the picture and sound are about 3s too late. I think
it is because mythTV records everything to harddisk first and then gives the
recorded picture to the screen.
Is there any possibility, to turn the recording off just for the
playstatrion-channel or just for the composite-in? Any other possibility to
get rid of the lag (down to something < 0,5s would be enough for playing, i
think).
Any hint is appreciated. Thx.
--
Gesendet mit WebSource WebMail.