[mythtv-users] Where To Find xmltvid Data?

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 22:08:12 UTC 2007

Go to zap2it.com and view your listings.  Then click on the station name.

In the URL you will see something like this...

http://tvlistings5.zap2it.com/tvlistings/GridAction.do?method=getSingleStation&stnNum=
*10516*&lineupId=PC:50XXX&zipcode=50XXX&channel=3<http://tvlistings5.zap2it.com/tvlistings/GridAction.do?method=getSingleStation&stnNum=10516&lineupId=PC:50XXX&zipcode=50XXX&channel=3>

the number after stnNum is the ID.

Mitchell