[mythtv-users] New wiki entry for Hauppauge

Calin Brabandt cbrabandt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 18:56:46 UTC 2007

> In case anybody cares, I've just created a new wiki

> entry for the Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-USB2:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-PVR-USB2

Yeah--thanks, Rod!  Unfortunately, I setup a friend's
USB WinTV2 just last weekend.  Having only setup PCI
cards without any firmware in the past, I struggled
with it a bit.  Your wiki would've been very helpful.
I got it working but probably wouldn't have made one
mistake, in particular, if I'd had your wiki.  My
mistake cost me some time looking for driver problems
when I simply had a setup problem.