[mythtv-users] problems about MythTV installation and plugin develop on Fedora.

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Wed Feb 28 12:24:02 UTC 2007

I want to develop myth plugin. I have some following problems:
1. Which version of Fedora can support mythtv better and adapt to develop
myth plugin?  Because I tried according to the instruction "Installing
MythTV SVN on Fedora Core 4", but can't install successfully on fedora core
4, even fc4 is pointed to be right by that instruction, even I also could
not insall Mythtv on Fedora core 5 successfully via that way.  I also tried
to download Fedora 6, but the download rate is so slow, and always appear
erros when to be ended.

2. Which installing way would be better for developing plugin. I tried
installing mythtv svn on fedora, I don't know which way would be easier and
efficient.

3. Many thanks:)