[mythtv-users] No device tree for cardid...

Mark Williams (MWP) mwp at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 28 10:02:10 UTC 2007

> On 2/26/07, Mark Williams (MWP) <mwp at internode.on.net> wrote:
> > Under the "Input Connections" setup, it lists the card (DVB:0), but it lists no inputs (none).
> > If i look at the console, mythtv-setup says "Warning: No device tree for cardid 0".
> >
> > Anyone know what the problem could be?
>
> Going from memory here so this may be wrong...
>
> In the capture card section of mythtv-setup (ie before input
> connections), there should be somewhere some sort of advanced
> settings/tuning options button. (Just look at them all!). There is a
> diseqc setting somewhere that is desgined for dvb-s cards (not sure
> what yours is) but you need to enable a default/basic diseqc setting
> (even if it is dvb-t)
>
> ... then again I could be wrong. (or that may be in svn... too much
> coffee this morning)

Ok, so what diseqc setting is needed?
I have no idea what this "Switch", etc stuff is about, and cant find any
information on the web on what it should be for use with my card.

BTW... the card is a "DVICO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus" (cx88 drivers).

I have the card working with dvb-tools & mplayer, just not MythTV.

Thanks.