[mythtv-users] internal dvd player subtitles bug (svn)?

luitjens at cs.utah.edu luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Wed Feb 28 04:43:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

Subtitles in mythdvd do not seem to be working for me.  When I push the
button to enable subtitles the internal player shows "CC1 on" and if the
show has people talking the current subtitle will show up but all
further subtitles will not show up.  In addition, if I press the button
to toggle the subtitles again it switches to "Subtitle1: English On" and
the same problem shows up where the first subtitle shows up but
non-further.  After the OSD disappears pushing the button again shows
"Subtitle1: English On" again with the same problem.  I have seen this
problem with both Open Season, Man of the Year and Space Balls at
least.  After those 3 I didn't try any other DVDs.  Every once in a
while pushing the button causes subtitles to work normal but this seems
to be rarely.

Can anyone else running the latest SVN test dvd subtitles and confirm
this problem before I submit a bug report?

Thanks