[mythtv-users] silicondust website down

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:41:21 UTC 2007

Very strange... I could reach everything last week. A few days ago, I
could see the homepage, but nothing including "wiki" in the URL. Those
pages generated an error saying that some script was not found on the
server. Today the top level domain wont even resolve for me. This is
the case both at work and at home.
If I ssh to my shell where I have some hosted space, I can resolve the
domain, and pull up all pages fine with lynx.
must be some sort of DNS issue. perhaps a new change was pushed and I
have to wait for the TTL to expire.
-J