[mythtv-users] mythTV versions

Chris Weisiger cweisiger at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 27 03:32:16 UTC 2007

I have a mythTV system as a frontend/backend combo.
The version on current system is mythtv-suite-0.20-62.at

I notice that the latest is mythtv-suite-0.20-153.fc5.at

I am wanting to add another frontend to watch tv from another room in the house.

I have read that each version of myth has to be the same.
The question I have is does each version have to be exactly the same like mythtv-suite-0.20-153 or just that each version just has to be at least mythtv-suite 0.20?

Does the 62 and 153 of the two versions make a difference?