[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend Crashes on Guide entry and input change

Ron Scott ronnie.scott at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:22:25 UTC 2007

I am to a point now where I am about to rebuild this machine with
Ubuntu.  FC6 proved problematic with my backend machine at first as
well.  After a rebuild things on the backend are running smoother.
same may apply for the frontend.

Now I am getting sound while on the mythtv menus... and the same
program sound is played when moving to LiveTv.  The sound played is
not the sound that should be playing from the tuner on LiveTv.
Note... this does not happen every time i use the mythtv but often
enough to be a problem for my wife..

I am beginning to think I have hosed this install up somehow.

Frustrating ...