[mythtv-users] Missing position and show description info

Jason McMillon jmcmillon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 04:36:50 UTC 2007

A bit of  background.  I have updated my Fedora Core 4 system to FC 6 by
backing up the MySQL database and my recorded programs and then re-creating
the database and replacing the programs on the updated machine.

All seems to be working well except I can't get the position and show
description info of the currently playing program like I use to be able to
by pressing the "I" button.  Nothing happens.

Here is the kicker though, on my other remote frontend the information is
displayed normally by pressing the "I" button.  So it's something with the
frontend running on the backend machine.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!

Jason