[mythtv-users] OT: USB IR Receiver questions

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Sat Feb 24 01:00:19 UTC 2007

> Otherwise, you can get one of the cheap serial receivers.  There's a
> guy who sells them for $12.75, if you don't want to build it yourself.
>
> Carl Fongheiser

Yes, I use LeapFrog for sending the Audio/Video/IR to several TV's in
different rooms in the house. So I have a grey remote in each room and I
only have one of the MCE remotes.

I have to agree, it seems like a nice remote, and I should probably sell
it since it's just sitting here in the original packaging. But most
likely I'll probably just keep it for a while.

Don't suppose you know where to find this guy off the top of your head?
(who sells the serial receiver for $12.75)

Thanks,
James