[mythtv-users] NVP::AddAudioData():p1: Audio buffer overflow, audio data lost!

mp3geek mp3geek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 11:14:28 UTC 2007

NVP::AddAudioData():p1: Audio buffer overflow, audio data lost!
NVP::AddAudioData():p1: Audio buffer overflow, audio data lost!
NVP::AddAudioData():p1: Audio buffer overflow, audio data lost!

Attempted to play some recorded tv (done my Myth) and as soon as i hit the
left/right arrows, it speeds up the audio 1000%, then quits.

What I've done so far (with no sucess)
Switched from OSS to ALSA
Select Audio Buffering option from the mythfrontend
Made sure the hdparm settings have been enabled
Grabbed Mythtv-svn
Grabbed mplayer-svn (though I'm using the internal player)

Anyone came across this? and any suggestions? Videos play fine, just
recorded TV is the issue