[mythtv-users] Program information storage

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 05:42:02 UTC 2007

On 2/19/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> # du -sk mythconverg/
> 259724  mythconverg/
>
> ~260MB = 253.6MiB to store information from 3 years of MythTV use

Ah, well /var/lib/mysql on my system contains a bunch of large files
like muon-bin.0000xx with xx going from 1 to 54 currently.  I assumed
it was actual table data in there, but maybe not...  mythconverg is
under that directory and also isn't very much on my system:

# du -sk /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg
37244   /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg

# file muon-bin.000041
muon-bin.000041: MySQL replication log

so what is that?  I'm only running myth on the one system so I don't
think there's any database replication going on?