[mythtv-users] WriteAudio: buffer underruns without prebuffering pauses

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:32:43 UTC 2007

willyboyd at gmail wrote:
> What soundcard, and audio drivers are you using? I found it helped me
> to have "extra audio buffering" turned on, and "aggressive audio
> buffering" turned off. What version of MythTV? (0.20, SVN?)

I am running Fedora Core 6 with the latest packages from ATRPMS (thanks
Axel!).  Myth version: 0.20.20060828-3.

Soundcard is integrated into motherboard - Via VT8233/A/8235/8237 AC97 Audio
Controller.  Driver: snd-via82xx.  ALSA version: 1.0.13.

I'll try your audio settings tonight when I get home.

Thanks.

Tom