[mythtv-users] HD upgrade: new problems with playback

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 02:58:26 UTC 2007

I recently upgraded my combo backend/frontend to
better support HD
playback. This is what I'm running now:

ASUS M2NPV-VM w/ 6150, VGA out (1360x768 res)
Athlon X2 3800+ (AM2, 65w)
1gb DDR-800 ram
NVIDIA driver 9746

I also upgraded from FC4 -> FC5 -> FC6, and switched
to myth SVN. And
I switched from using SVIDEO from my spare cablebox,
to the tuner
input of my PVR-250 (long story, don't have the right
serial port
bracket for the ASUS board).

I wonder if this ticket is related to our issues.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1153

It says it's closed but this is the same issue I'm
having.

It seems like when Myth changes the file for the new
program, myth tries to access the file before it has
the correct data thus giving errors.