[mythtv-users] ** puzzles and problems about developping mythplugin **

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Mon Feb 19 07:07:26 UTC 2007

I want to develop my own mythplugin, but I still can't pass and alway make
errors (Many errors about some C++ header file can't be found & some errors
about the inner part of those header files) after typing "make" in
terminal.
   In fact, I just do everything according to the "Building
   Plugins:HelloMyth" on
   URL:http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Building_Plugins:HelloMyth, but
   even I solved the problems about the path of those c++ header files,
   there are still many errors in the c++ header files according to the
   indication by terminal.

   Then, I download another mythtv source code, but the same problem still
   exists. Moreover, I tried direct from the source code via make, such as
   mythnews as mythplugin, but there still are those problems.

   I am puzzled about whether the mythtv source code can run and make
   mythplugin successfully & properly?

   I want to try some simple mythplugin, but can't find the proper source
   code.

   Please help me, many thanks for you:)

   Best wishes for you!