[mythtv-users] Compiling for FC6

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 03:26:41 UTC 2007

On 19/02/07, DP Welch <scubalord at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have been dinking around for about 6-8 months learning Linux and trying to
> figure out mythtv.  I'm running Fedora Core 6 and am interested in compiling
> myth from scratch (due to the incompatibilities between livna and atrpms).
> Does anyone know of a "newbie" oriented howto on doing this?

The MythTV wiki is a growing repository of useful information, so I'd
bookmark it.

Check http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythTV_SVN_on_Fedora_Core
for information on compiling on Fedora, and don't forget to read the
-dev and -commits mailing lists if you're going to start using SVN
(things *will* break).

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: