[mythtv-users] dumb recording question

Kevin Cossaboon cossaboon.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 14:17:23 UTC 2007

Thank you.

This is VERY kool.

KnoppMythTV connected to Moto HD SetTop via Firewire
KnoppMythTV front End in a Parallels window on a Mac Pro
A SRDVD-100U on the 62" TV to watch recordings via UPNP-AV

this is actually coming together quite well.

Now if I could find a program that converted from MPEG-TS to H.264
and kept the multichannel Audio.