[mythtv-users] Can't schedule recordings [SOLVED]

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Sat Feb 17 08:32:19 UTC 2007

Stroller ,
> If Dave isn't in a position to fix character-set-based issues then
> perhaps he would be in a position to commit to making good &
> comprehensive bug reports...
Out of habit, I regularly keep detailed notes on how I do configurations
for anything on my computer. My experience is always that a year later,
when something comes up and I need to revisit those settings, I'll have
forgotten them and need to relearn them. Unless I have good notes.

So, what I have is a pretty good set of notes detailing what I've done
to get Japanese fonts so far, and where I've hit a wall.

I would love to contribute the parts I've succeeded in to the Wiki, and
the parts where I could go no further to the bug reporting.

I've never done this before, though, and my impression of developers is
that they can be quite particular about how to report information. So a
couple of pointers and directions of where and how would be nice.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft