[mythtv-users] No audio with saa7134 card

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Fri Feb 16 23:50:53 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Pretty sure you'll have to add that command to a channel-change script
> and ensure it executes at every channel change.

Seems to work without that hack, so far.

Now, I just need to find the magical combination of settings to make the
master backend wake up the slave when it needs to.  Right now, when the
slave is shut down the master backend treats it as unavailable and
schedules around it instead of trying to wake it up.