[mythtv-users] [mythtv] Calling all Flash developers (for MythWeb)

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 12:33:23 UTC 2007

On 2/16/07, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> Well, mainly because it would require people to install a new plugin,
> but also because it would leave out the many people who have asked me to
> add Flash support so they can use their Wiis for playback.
>
> Once streaming is supported in the backend, it won't really make much of
> a difference what format people want to stream with, and there will be
> many options in MythWeb, but flash will be the first.
>
> -Chris

A buddy at work point me to this site:  www.gotoandlearn.com.   He
used some of the great tutorials on there to create a Flash video
player.  We've been working on some Flash at work, myself mostly on
the Actionscript for the coding.  But when I have time I'd be willing
to run through the tutorial and release whatever I make as GPL'ed, or
someone else could do the same.