[mythtv-users] No xvideo with an nvidia 7950

Richard Horton rhorton at synapse.co.nz
Fri Feb 16 07:34:53 UTC 2007

Sorry about the html.  I will use text from now on.

I am fairly certain that I am using the binary driver, because I had to get
it from Nvidia (it's not the one that came with Linux) and it downloaded as
a .run file, and installed from there.  (The .run file is just an install
script, not a build script, right?).
Having said that, the installation procedure told me that it had to rebuild
something as there wasn't an appropriate build available at the source
location on the web for my architecture (x64).  Does anyone think that could
be a problem?

Cheers,
Richard.