[mythtv-users] Wireless keyboard with built-in mouse recommendaions, Any!?

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Fri Feb 16 06:34:28 UTC 2007

> Steve Hodge wrote:
> > I use one of these:
> > http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-21keyboard.htm#9019urf
> > <http://www.btc.com.tw/english/2-7-21keyboard.htm#9019urf>
> >
> > It's good. The joystick works in joystick mode (in Myth and
> in XMame) or
> > in mouse mode.Range is good, at least 3m stated. I use mine
> from about
> > 5m regularly. The handles are suprisingly useful.
>

> I use the same model and can confirm how well it works.

I have one too, but My experience is not as good. Range isn't all that much
to shout about. (Depends on placement of the receiving unit)

I used to put it on top of the HTPC, (on the right of the TV) but range was
bad even <~2m. Moved the receiver to on top of the TV, then all is well)

Eats up batteries though.