[mythtv-users] HD Is Choppy. More RAM?

Jarod Wilson lists at wilsonet.com
Wed Feb 14 15:32:49 UTC 2007

On Feb 14, 2007, at 08:11, Eric Broszeit wrote:

> Bah. Same thing with their installer as when I tried to set things
> up myself. Now X wont start. Any ideas, let me know before I see if
> I still have the back up conf file.

What distribution are you running? You'll probably have better luck
if you find some documentation that covers using the nvidia drivers
with whatever distro you're running. Many distros have the nvidia
binary drivers available in a packaged form. There's also
documentation available on nvidia's web site that would probably
help. Reading documentation is a Good Thing...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com