[mythtv-users] Not enough processing power causing HD video to stutter or jitter?

Alex stangage70 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 21:45:15 UTC 2007

That motherboard features the 865 Intel Chipset, which can handle 800 MHz
FSB.  The BIOS should indicate the actual speed.

Running DDR333 memory really means running at 320MHz with that setup.
Sounds like a single DIMM.  I run something similar with two matching DIMM's
for dual channel memory.  Two 256MB DIMM's is better than one 512MB unit.

I have a 3.2GHz Northwood system, 865 chipset, 5200 nVidia video, and a
similar HD capture card.  HD decode is smooth as long as my signal is good.

The errors you allude to indeed point to configuration concerns.  HW should
be good enough.

The "Video Onboard" seems incongruent with the rest of the equipment list.
SIS?