[mythtv-users] Channel Up /Down key to change channum and not chanid!

jonas palyndius at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 12 23:34:51 UTC 2007

Hello,
I just installed mythtv and when I press the Channel Up or Down Key, the
channel changes to the next chanid. But I have changed the channums and
ordered the channels how I like it with mythweb and want therefore not to
change the chanid but the channum with a key. Is this possible? Or do I have
to change the chanids in mysql for this?
When I directly press the number keys it is switched to the correct channum
but not with channel up and down keys.
Would be pleased if anybody could help me.
Greetings
  jonas