[mythtv-users] Internal DVD player layer change glitch?

Scott list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
Mon Feb 12 20:16:59 UTC 2007

Greets.

I'm using MythTV 0.20 fixes patch 12599 on Gentoo.  Lately I've been
trying out he Internal DVD player more and I've noticed a problem
with the layer change on several disks. During the layer change I see
the video slow or stutter slightly with no change in audio and then
lose Close Captions.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior? I searched for known bugs on
this and didn't see one. I'm hoping someone else can confirm the
problem and offer suggestions on what information to gather before I
report it as a bug.

--
Scott