[mythtv-users] VBox Cat’s Eye 164e ATSC/NTSC Dual Tuner

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:59:06 UTC 2007

Yan:

Thanks.  I had pestered them myself and got a similar response.  If
you look, one of their developers was sending messages to the myth-dev
list about a year ago on a different card.  Not sure if they ever got
drivers going on that, but at least it seems promising that they are
aware of mythtv and are looking to get their products working on
Linux.

George