[mythtv-users] moving database from FC4 to gentoo (mysql 4 to 5)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Feb 12 13:54:19 UTC 2007

On 02/11/2007 04:04 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> The
> mythtv gossamer threads server seems to be down (Unable to connect to
> search server: Connection refused)

BTW, there's also (I'm not complaining as you tried to do your homework.
  I'm just mentioning it in case the problem isn't fixed soon):

http://www.google.com/

Search text:
--
moving database site:gossamer-threads.com
--

The key part being "site:gossamer-threads.com".  You can also throw
"myth" or "mythtv" in there if you get a lot of hits from other lists.

Mike