[mythtv-users] how to schedule program which moves around slightly

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 07:41:28 UTC 2007

On 11/02/07, Paul <mylists at wilsononline.id.au> wrote:
> I have a program which is basically around 8:30 but sometimes moves about between 8:30pm
> -> 8:35pm on Sat but a older running also appears mid week how do I get MythTV to pick up
> the change of time but NOT the midweek showing.
> ie I want to say:  Only on This Channel "around" this timeframe.

For maximum control, you could construct a custom rule which
constrains the match to the desired channel and day. You should also
be able to use the standard "Find and record one showing of this title
each week" if you configure the recording rule after the repeat has
aired and before the new Saturday episode, to ensure the first weekly
match is the new episode.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: