[mythtv-users] PVR-500 using 2 tuners without daughterboard?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sun Feb 11 22:21:59 UTC 2007

>I recently just received a pvr-500, and both tuners work fine with the daughter board.  But i haven't had any luck utilizing both tuners using it without the daughterboard.  Do i actually have to disconnect the daughterboard in >order to use both tuners on the main board?  or is that not possible at all?  I'm basically trying to do /dev/video0 on the tuner, and use /dev/video1 on the S-Video.  I haven't been on the mailing list long so i'm not sure if this >question has already been answered.  any input would be helpful.  thanks!

Uhm... Iäve never used my connector-board for my PVR-500.

I have two devices /dev/video1 and /dev/video2  (my /dev/video0 is a Pinnacle 310i)

On each of those tuners, I can use Tuner1 to pick up the normal channels. On /dev/video2 I _also_ use Composite 0 which is connected to my STB.

So, you do not only have a _video_ device, you must also tell the system which _input_ to use for S-video.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.