[mythtv-users] Archiving: how are you doing it?

Mike Chandler michaelachandler at cox.net
Sat Feb 10 23:13:59 UTC 2007

Hi and thanks for being here.

I am new to MythTV, been playing with it for a week or two.

It's a really great program. I have an 3 year old machine, so not much hd
space by today's standards.
I would like to archive my favorite shows to DVD or SVCD, (It's just that CDs
are so much cheaper.) but not much luck using nuvexport --transcode for SVCD.
Using MythTV to make DVD works well.

My question is more of a poll, I guess. How do you experienced folks archive
your stuff? What and how do you do this?
Thanks